- Sponsor logos due as soon as commitment is made so that they can be included in early publicity, no later than October 10th, 2018
- Payments due by October 10th, 2018. Please let the committee know if you require an invoice for payment.
- Ad artwork due by October 10th, 2018. Ad artwork can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email any questions to: email@example.com
About Our Residents and Tour Guests
Our residents and guests represent several of the most desirable demographic groups for many advertisers. We see the following in our body of tour attendees:
- Young Professionals: younger, affluent, and community-minded individuals living in and around the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. These individuals may be first time homeowners, or in the market to buy, and looking for ideas of Channel District Living.
- Established Channel District Residents and Business Owners: residents from around the Tampa Bay area whose interests include urban living and neighborhoods. These individuals typically have a higher disposable income and may be attending the tour to gather design ideas for their home or looking for real estate investment potentials.
- Baby Boomers: like the other two groups, these attendees have a love for walkable, pet-friendly neighborhoods. These individuals also have a strong buying power, and may be potentially looking for design and decoration ideas. Additionally, Baby Boomers are trending toward relocating to urban areas throughout the Tampa Bay area as they as they become empty nesters.